Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A little hat for a little person

This little hat is for my little baby boy who will be born within the next few months.



It only took a couple of hours before it was done. I really like those small projects once in a while.

For this little hat I used 20 g of Pima Cotton DK from Rowan, some left overs I had from this project. I used 3.5 and 4 mm needles and the instructions from the book itty-bitty nursery by Susan B. Anderson. The hat is a part of a layette set but I only made the hat. Also I left out the embroidery. As I used a different yarn with a different gauge I did some small calculations before I started.


If it fits him it will be a part of his "take me home" outfit.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...